Saturday, July 24, 2010

More progress

The official title arrived in the mail yesterday! Wahoo! Queequeg is officially ours, the State of Florida says so!
Also arriving recently are the new Xantrex LinkLite battery monitoring system, some new battery cables, solar panels, Morningstar regulator, starter and alternator. Walküre will be a bit heavy sailing back to Marathon carrying all the items we've purchased, but when I find a bargain, I jump on it.
Stay tuned for more exciting news about Queequeg.

2 comments:

  1. Just a comment on the look of this blog. The greenish color you're using for the blog archive and post dates blends in too well with the background and is hard to read. Can you change it to something that is more contrasting? A purple would work, I think, or white or black, but I think a purple would look good. I love the pic at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic at the top was taken while the boat's previous owner was in the Bahamas. Right now the boat is still "on the hard." But I agree it's a really neat pic.
    It's always hard to get a pic of ones own boat under sail. Tim and Julie have promised that once their boat is finished they will sail to the Keys and get a pic of Queequeg with Bev and I sailing her.

    ReplyDelete